Private day sailing charter yacht from Estepona port
Book your private day sailing charter yacht from Estepona port with possibly dolphin sighting now online. For a lot of people it is certainly worthwhile coming from Marbella or Duquesa area for. Enjoy extras like fishing/ snorkel gear, BBQ or even catering. All is customizable.
Experience a fun-filled day. With this in Estepona port based charter there is the time – and the space – to experience the real sailing. The exact course depends on the wind, tide and weather, but of course, I can try to fulfil your wishes, like following the coast for example towards Marbella or look for dolphins in the direction of Gibraltar.
Dolphin boat trip Estepona
Dolphins are very common to the area of Estepona, Marbella and the Strait and best days to see them is on very calm days. Although we see them very often, the only thing we can guarantee regarding dolphins is that we will certainly do our very best to find them. Aboard this sailing charter you will find all the things needed to make your day charter adventure relaxing and enjoyable. The ship has a large swimming platform and ladder, fresh water shower, comfortable seating, refrigeration, comfortable cabin with galley. Masks, snorkels, fins and lifejackets are provided. Refreshments include free cold soft drinks, water, wine and beer. We can drop anchor whilst providing a light lunch – some cheese, ham, tuna salad and bread.
Extra options yacht charter Estepona
Especially for day trips on this sailing charter, we have a few extra options for you.
- We could take the dinghy and sail to our favourite beach restaurant – La Floria, you will have an excellent lunch/dinner here with all kinds of fresh grilled or fried fish and excellent meat.
- New this year: a catered lunch or dinner on board by a restaurant in the harbour. Ask for the menu and we will send it by email. You could, for example, get an excellent ´Paella´ on board accompanied by anything to drink.
- You bring the fish or meat and we provide the barbecue and drinks on board. Perfect for days with little wind!
- If you are thinking about having a stag or hen party, you might consider having one at sea, if needed we can arrange for a second boat to join.
- Plug in your private phone for your music on board.
- We have fishing gear on board the ship, nothing professional but still fun to use!
- If you are sick of the jellyfish on the beaches, come with us, out on the open sea there aren´t any!
- Although we do not run a sailing school we could, of course, teach you some of the ´ropes´ of handling a sailing yacht.
- If you prefer a windy day let us know and we will find the best day for you!
- If you visit Southern Spain regularly and are quite into sailing, you might be interested in joining our private ´frequent sailors´yacht club.